Credo

God exists; He lives between your legs. God's speech is what men call pleasure. God's singular desire is to be in constant conversation with you. Hold God in your hands, listen to His words and follow His voice on your path of Cockworship.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Relearn to Breathe






Every time I shake a Man's hand, I am shaking the hand that presses the back of my head down onto His Cock. I can almost feel the Head of God in my throat as I look into His eyes. His face is the one that is contorted in pleasure as He fills me with the Essence of our God, of Life itself. His eyes beg me to stop but I can't. He is exhausted and so am I but the Lust of our God animates my body and brings painful pleasure to the God-Cock inside me.





This is how I see every Man - as He should be - inside another Man, totally given to the experience of speaking to God through pleasure. He is in me, under me, on top of me, sweating from the exertion of worshiping our God. That I might be this enthralled by Him in every moment!





In God's paradise, sex is more akin to breathing than anything else. It is natural and necessary for our very survival. To shudder through an orgasm with a Man is no more out of place than to share a meal with Him. Sex is the first language of Man, the one given to us by God and being fluent in it is the only purpose of Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment