Credo

God exists; He lives between your legs. God's speech is what men call pleasure. God's singular desire is to be in constant conversation with you. Hold God in your hands, listen to His words and follow His voice on your path of Cockworship.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Baptized by God




When I was born, I was empty. I had no experiences to draw from, no memories to cherish, no wants or desires beyond my next breath and meal. With each successive heartbeat, my mind was shaped and my personality was forged in a passive way. I grew to become a man purely as a function of life and not of conscience or will or desire.



Almost two years ago, I considered my cup to be full. I had many experiences and memories and wants and desires. But the voice of God whose flesh kept rising between my legs told me to make room for Him, to empty myself as I was at birth and be reborn in His image and to let my last conscious act be the immolation of my self in the flames of His lust.



When I was reborn, I emptied myself out of conscious choice. I hollowed out my body, mind and soul to make room for the God of the universe to consume me and to remake me as He saw fit. Now I am simply a husk whose only animating force is the blind, hot lust of our God.


Empty yourself in preparation for your rebirth from between the legs of Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment