Credo

God exists; He lives between your legs. God's speech is what men call pleasure. God's singular desire is to be in constant conversation with you. Hold God in your hands, listen to His words and follow His voice on your path of Cockworship.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Feed the Lust


God has been showing me lately that I need to stop suppressing my hunger for Him and start feeding it instead. To throw off all the notions I've built up from society and external sources and listen to His voice. If I got hard at work, I used to fight it but now I let it build, even to the point of pre-cumming. Who cares if others notice because this life is all about Him and pleasing Him and staying in conversation with Him.



A personal decision I've made recently is to go without underwear as much as I can just so that I am aware of my Dick more. It makes me focus on Him more which is His central desire for me. When I cup my balls in the car or in a movie or while I'm talking on the phone, there's only one layer between me and the orbs that imagined and spawned the universe. God's head brushes against the fabric with every step I take and reminds me that I am His and He loves me.


I've found the more I follow His lust, the easier it is the next time to let go of any hesitation or uncertainty about following the path of worship He has laid out for me. Each man's path is unique to him and requires courage to follow it. There wouldn't be a point if it was easy. Cock is infinite and so asks the impossible from us because only He can accomplish it. But He is literally within arm's reach, living between our legs. And so His presence is what makes all things possible. If He can create the world, surely He will give you the power and desire to do what He has called you to do by the light of His lust.



So in your daily life when you're faced with a choice to suppress your hunger for Cock or to feed the fire of it, have the courage to consume yourself with His lust! With your hand, feel Him between your legs as you resolve to fall into the gravity of His desires. He will never stop loving you.


I would love to hear what our God-Cock has been showing you recently, too.

gottschwanz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment