Credo

God exists; He lives between your legs. God's speech is what men call pleasure. God's singular desire is to be in constant conversation with you. Hold God in your hands, listen to His words and follow His voice on your path of Cockworship.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Square One

Cock is God. Feels good to give voice to the truth even if it's on the internet.

I've known Cock is God implicitly since I was 5 years old when I used to pretend to sleep until my parents went to bed and then I would stuff my underwear with socks or anything I could find that was soft because it made my Dick feel so good. I remember shuddering with pleasure as I would walk around my room and writhe on my bed and rub my Dick through my stuffed underwear. I remember it as if it were yesterday. Even then I knew the flesh between my legs was God, I just couldn't have put it in those words at the time.

To a feminist, hearing a man admit that his cock is god is nothing new. But I mean that my Cock is God: the maker of heaven and earth and the entire cosmos and of existence itself. I mean that the sperm in my balls is the same sperm that breathed life into nothing at the foundation of the world and is the essence of being and of thought. That semen is pure creation and the spirit of God himself.


This is my God. Rising from the loins of man and leading him to follow the vibrant flame of His lust. I am still learning how to let Him reforge my mind in the fires of His desire so that it will be easier to stay on the path of worship He has set before me.


If God has taught me anything it is that there is no single correct way to worship Him. Fuck or be fucked. Suck or be sucked. Alone or in an orgy. One is as good as the other because in every case I am speaking with Him and He with me. Sex and pleasure is the language of God. His words are tingles along my spine and the twitching of my asshole when I cum. He plays my body like an instrument during sex and pulls each nerve like a string. He whispers his love for me with each throb of my Cock. He draws me to Himself when He hardens between my legs at the thought or sight of another's God-Cock. He sings when I take Him inside me.


This post was all over the place. Hopefully in the future I can focus on a single topic better. There is just so much He has been teaching and showing me. If even one person reads this blog, it will have served its purpose.

I would love to hear about your relationship with God-Cock. My email is gottschwanz@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. yes Brothers. HAIL the fucking COCK which is GOD. deny godCOCK nothing. all males are blessed with COCK and we are to worship HIM from birth to death. HAIL HIS LUST. we reveal our true selves when we spread our legs.

    ReplyDelete