Credo

God exists; He lives between your legs. God's speech is what men call pleasure. God's singular desire is to be in constant conversation with you. Hold God in your hands, listen to His words and follow His voice on your path of Cockworship.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A New Direction


It's been an amazing year thus far and if the last few months are any indication, the next several months will be beyond my imagination. God is moving in a powerful way and has nudged me into a new direction - one-to-one discipleship in the flesh.

I will no longer be posting on this blog. I will, however, be improving it by doing so - the young man I'm entrusting it to is an absolute inspiration to me. I have witnessed the death of his first body and his rebirth into the Body of Cock with my own eyes. I have been inside his Temple just as he has been in mine. We have seen each other's bare soul through the eye of Cock, our God. We share the mind of Cock - he is truly my brother.

He's on vacation at the moment so I'm leaving this little postcard for him now for when he gets back either next week or the week after. If you've emailed me recently, I've forwarded them all to him for him to answer. I think you all will be inspired by his incredible devotion to and singlemindedness for Cock.

I love you, brother. I am in you and you are in me. God be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment