Credo

God exists; He lives between your legs. God's speech is what men call pleasure. God's singular desire is to be in constant conversation with you. Hold God in your hands, listen to His words and follow His voice on your path of Cockworship.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Song of Joy


Yesterday, I spent the evening talking to God and He led me to write a song of praise to Him after several hours of hardness. These words flowed out:



God is thick between my legs and heavy in my hand.
The Lover of all men is warm in my palm.
Speak to me in tingles and shivers, O God at my loins.
Your voice is more beautiful than the quiet river and stronger than the raging sea.



Rub His Head, filled with blood; rub His Head, full of God.
Open the sacred place of union at the root of Your Flesh.
Burn us inside the furnace of Your desire for me and my brothers - Your sons.
Knit us together, Your family of men across the world, blind to race and creed.



The One who made the world is inside me.
Cock Everlasting strains against the walls of my small body.
It is Life itself that gushes from His Head in violent spurts,
The primordial sludge from which man crawled to worship His Creator.



Hear the clear call of our God to worship, the throbbing hardness between our legs.
Answer Him without delay - your soul for His worship, your body for His adoration.
Preach to all men with your dedication to God and the amplification of His voice in them with your body.
With each orgasm of each Deity in the loins of each man, we build God's Kingdom on earth.

saedmunk@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment